UPSSSC Admit Card upsssc.gov.in Download: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is going to conduct written exam for UP Chakbandi Lekhpal/ Consolidation Accountant Posts. Now the organization has released UPSSSC Admit Card for the upcoming written exam held on 30th August 2015.
Candidates those who applied for UPSSSC Exam can Download UPSSSC Admit Card, Hall Ticket through the official website upsssc.gov.in or by click the direct link given below.
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Admit Card 2015:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Adhinasth Services Sewa Selection has notifies 2831 vacancies for the recruitment of Chakbandi Lekhpal in Group C and D Posts. The selection will be held on the basis of open competitive examination and personal interview.
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Post Name: UP Chakbandi Lekhpal/ Consolidation Accountant
Date of Examination: 30-08-2015
Admit Card Status: Available
How to Download UPSSSC Admit Card 2015:
1. Go to the official UPSSSC website upsssc.gov.in or Click the UPSSSC Admit Card direct links given above.
2. Click the Results/ Impt Declarations link at the right sidebar of the website.
3. A new page will open that contains Enter Roll No or Register Number, Date of Birth, Gender and verification code.
4. After fill all the required details click submit button. Your admit card will be generated on the screen.
5. Now save your UPSSSC Call Letter, take print out and keep it during examination.
Your UPSSSC Admit Card containing details like Exam date, Venue, candidate name etc.
After downloading UPSSSC Hall Ticket 2015, you must examine the admit card entries carefully.