UPSC Recruitment 2015 Civil Services Exam: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared notification to fill 1129 vacancies in Various Group A and Group B Services through Civil Services Examination 2015.
Candidates having Any Graduate degree can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2015 through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 19-06-2015 till 11.59 PM.
UPSC Recruitment 2015 – Civil Services Exam Details:
Total Vacancies: 1129
Exam Name: Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2015
Name of the Services:
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service.
3. Indian Police Service.
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works 10. Manager,Administration).
11. Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
12. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
13. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
14. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
15. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
16. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
17. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
18. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
19. Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
20. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
21. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
23. Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
24. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
25. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
26. Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Age Required: Age limit should be above 21 years and below 32 years as on 01-08-2015 i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1983 and not later than 01-08-1994.
The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of two successive stages i.e. Preliminary Examination (Objective type) & Main Examination (Written and Interview).
Application Fee: Pay Rs.100/- either by online or offline mode. No Fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay the fees through online mode by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card up to 19-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay the fees through ‘Pay by Cash’ mode, take print out of system generated Pay in slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only up to 18-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs.
How to Apply:
Before applying online candidates should scan their photograph and signature.
Interested candidates can apply online for Civil Services Exam 2015 through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 19-06-2015 till 11.59 PM.
After registration complete, take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
UPSC Help Desk: In case of any doubts regarding their application, eligibility etc. Candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
Last Date to Submit Online Application: 19-06-2015 till 11.59 PM
Last Date to Pay Fees through Pay by Cash: 18-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs
Last Date to Pay Fees through Online Mode: 19-06-2015 at 23.59 hrs
Date of Written Exam (Preliminary): 23-08-2015