UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2015 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published 375 vacancies notification to conduct National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II) 2015 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 136th Course and for the 98th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02-07-2016.
Interested unmarried Male candidates having 12th Class Pass can Apply Online through upsconline.nic.in on or before 17-07-2015.
UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2015 Details:
Total Vacancies: 375
Name of the Posts:
1. National Defence Academy: 320 Posts
i. Army – 208 Posts
ii Navy – 42 Posts
iii. Air Force – 70 Posts
2. Naval Academy (10+2) Cadet Entry Scheme: 55 Posts
Age Required: Candidates should born not earlier than 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2000.
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: Pass 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University,
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for.
Selection Process: Selection will be held on the basis of performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview.
Application Fee: Pay Rs.100/- in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
No Fee for SC/ ST candidates and sons of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Offcers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force.
How to Apply UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2015:
Before applying online candidates should scan their photograph and signature.
Interested Indian unmarried male candidates may apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 17-07-2015 by 11:59 P.M.
1. Go to www.upsconline.nic.in & Click the link – Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.
2. Select the desired post and fill the Part I Online Application form.
3. After Filling all required details in Part I form, click submit button.
4. After complete Part I registration, an unique Registration ID will be generated, note down the ID.
5. Now Pay the fees and Select Part II Registration and Log in by using that ID.
6. After filling all required details in Part II form, click submit button.
7. After complete Part II registration, take print out of system generated application form and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-07-2015 by 11:59 P.M.
Last Date to Pay Fee – Offline: 16-07-2015 by 23.59 hrs.
Last Date to Pay Fee – Online: 17-07-2015 by 23.59 hrs.
Availability of e-Admit Cards: 03 Weeks before written examination.
Date of Written Examination: 27-09-2015.
Declaration of Written Examination Results: December 2015.
SSB Interview for qualified candidates in written examination: January 2016 to April 2016.
Commencement of Course: 02-07-2016.