UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2015: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published its UPSC APP Admit Card 2015 for the upcoming Exam which is going to held on 27-06-2015.
Candidates can Download UPSC Admit Card 2015, Call Letter through the UPSC official website upsconline.nic.in or by click the direct link given below.
UPSC Admit Card 2015, Call Letter Details:
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: Assistant Public Prosecutor
Date of Examination: 27-06-2015
Admit Card Status: Available
UPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Exam Details:
In the month of January UPSC has published notification to fill 67 vacancies for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts in Directorate of Prosecution, Govt of NCT Delhi.
In the month of February UPSC again published notification to fill 27 vacancies for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts in Central Bureau of Investigation, Dept of Personal and Training.
Also Check – UPSC Civil Service Notification 2015
UPSC will going to conduct exam for both notifications on 27-06-2015
UPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern:
Total 100 Marks of Objective type with multiple choice questions. Time duration of this exam is 2 hours and Medium of Test is English Only.
There will be penalty applied for wrong answer. Every wrong answer should carry a deduction of one third of marks assigned to that question.
UPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus:
All Questions are covered from the topics such as Constitutional Law, Criminal Law including IPC, CrPC, Law of Evidence, IT Act, CVC Act, Prevention of Corruption Act and Delhi Special police establishment Act.
How to Download UPSC Admit Card 2015:
1. Go to the official website upsconline.nic.in.
2. Click the Eadmitcard for the Recruitment Tests link and Click on Download Link button.
3. Enter your Registration number/ Application Number or Name and Date of birth and Click submit button.
4. Now your Admit Card appears on the screen, download the Admit Card and keep it safely.
After Downloading SSC CGL Admit Card, take print out and keep it during examination.
UPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit Card Details:
Your UPSC Asst Public Prosecutor containing details like Exam date, Venue, candidate name etc.
After downloading the UPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket, you must examine the admit card entries carefully.
On the day of Exam, you must follow the instructions carefully.
1. Take the print out copy of UPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit Card.
2. Blue or Black ball pen to mark Answers in OMR sheet.
3. Take one Original ID proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, ID Card of University/ College or Income Tax PAN Card.