Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 PO Notification Apply Online at www.syndicatebank.in for Any Graduate Candidates
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016: Syndicate Bank has issued notification to fill 400 vacancies for the recruitment of Probationary Officer posts in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I for the admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course offered through Manipal University & NITTE University 2017 – 18.
It is really a great opportunity for Government Jobs preparing candidates to get a Bank Jobs in India. To describe the qualification in a short manner Candidates age should be 20 to 28 years, Any Graduate and the Selection will be made through Online Test and Interview.
Interested candidates may apply online through www.syndicatebank.in from 14-12-2016 to 28-12-2016.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Details:
Total Vacancies: 400
Post Name: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
1. Unreserved: 202 Posts
2. OBC: 108 Posts
3. SC: 60 Posts
4. ST: 30 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-10-2016 (i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-10-1988 and not later than 01-10-1996 and (both days inclusive)).
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates. To get detailed age relaxation information refer the notification details.
Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in online test followed by Group Discussion or/ and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Pay Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges) for General & Other candidates and Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment:
Before Apply Online, Candidates should have valid Email ID, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
Interested candidates may apply online through Karnataka Bank official website from 01-12-2016 to 21-12-2016.
1. Go to the official websitewww.syndicatebank.in and Click the Career link.
2. There is two links are available particularly for Probationary Officer Recruitment. One is for “Advertisement” Notification and Another is for Online Application for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016.
3. Click the link “Link for Online Application” to register and fill all the required details in the applicable form.
4. After complete all details in the Online Application, click submit form.
5. A form containing Provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
6. Save the Reg. No and Password and use it to edit the online filled application.
7. Now Upload the scanned photograph and Signature and Checkout all the details carefully and Click “Final Submit” button.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 14-12-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 28-12-2016
Date for Downloading Call letter: After 14-02-2017
Date of Online Test (Tentative): 26-02-2017
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Important Links: