SSC MTS Admit Card 2017, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Call Letter Download Online at ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued its SSC MTS 2017 Notification to fill huge vacancies for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff posts.
Candidates who applied for SSC MTS 2017 Exam can download their SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 for the examination is scheduled to be held from 16th April, 30th April and 07th May 2017.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Paper-II will only of qualifying nature.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 Details:
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Name: Multi Tasking Staff
Date of Examination: 16-04-2017, 30-04-2017 and 07-05-2017
Admit Card Status: Available
Candidates those who applied for SSC MTS 2017 Exam can download Call Letter directly according to the regions given below.
SSC MTS Exam 2017 Updates:
- SSCNR Region MTS Exam Admit Card for candidates appearing in the state of Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand is available from 17-04-2017.
- SSCMPR Region Admit Card Download Online
- SSCER Region officially announced a change of date in MTS Exam 2017. The Exam Dates for SSCER Region are 30-04-2017, 28-05-2017 & 11-06-2017.
|State/ UT||Region/ Sub Region||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||SSC North Region (NR)||Download here|
|Maharashtra, Gujrat,Goa||SSC Western Region (WR)||Download here|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||SSC MP Sub-Region (MPR)||Download here|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||SSC Eastern Region (ER)||Download here|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||SSC North Western Sub-Region (NER)||Download here|
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||SSC Southern Region (SR)||Download here|
|Karnataka, Kerla||SSC KKR Region||Download here|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||SSC North Western Sub-Region (NWR)||Download here|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||SSC Central Region (CR)||Download here|
How to Download SSC MTS 2017 Admit Card:
- Go to the admit card page of your respective regional zones.
- Enter your Registration number or Name and Date of birth and Click submit button.
- Now your Admit Card appears on the screen.
- Download your regional Admit Card and keep it safely.
After Downloading Admit Card, take print out and keep it during examination.
Your SSC MTS Call letter containing details like Exam date, Venue, candidate name etc. For more details about SSC MTS Notification go to Job Alert site. It gives the full information to you.