SBI PO Admit Card 2015: State Bank of India (SBI) has issued notification to fill 2000 vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. The preliminary exam which is going to held on the month of June 2015.
Candidates those who applied for SBI PO Exam 2015 can Download SBI PO Admit Card, Hall Ticket through the official website www.sbi.co.in or by click the direct link given below.
SBI PO Admit Card 2015 Details:
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Date of Examination: June 20, 21, 27 & 28 (Saturday & Sundays).
Admit Card Status: Available
Candidates can easily download their SBI PO Call Letter directly by follow the instructions carefully.
Instructions to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2015:
1. Go to the official SBI website www.sbi.co.in or Click the SBI PO Admit Card direct link shown below.
2. Click -> Career with us in the bottom of the Page.
3. Click the link “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank Group (2015-16)” and Click Call letter for Online Exam link.
4. Choose the Language and Enter Registration number and Password or Date of birth in a required field.
5. Click on Submit button. Your admit card will be generated on the screen.
Now save your SBI PO Admit Card, take print out and keep it during examination.
Also Get: Download SBI Associate Admit Card 2015
Details in SBI PO Hall Ticket:
Your SBI PO Hall Ticket containing details like Exam date, Venue, candidate name etc.
After downloading SBI PO Admit Card 2015, you must examine the admit card entries carefully.
In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the controller of examination immediately.
On the day of Exam candidates must bring the print out copy of SBI PO Admit Card and take one Original ID proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, ID Card of University/ College or Income Tax PAN Card.