ONGC Recruitment 2015: Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC) invites application to fill 156 vacancies for the recruitment of Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Rigman, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Security Supervisor and Junior Fireman Posts.
Interested candidates having Diploma, Post Graduate, 10th Pass, B.Sc with valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Tripura can apply online through www.ongcindia.com on or before 14-08-2015.
ONGC Recruitment Details:
Total Vacancies: 156
Name & No. of Posts:
I. A-II Level: 41 Posts
1. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 01 Post
2. Assistant Technician (Electronics & Telecommunication): 06 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 02 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Production): 26 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 04 Posts
6. Security Supervisor: 02 Posts
II. A-I Level: 105 Posts
1. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 18 Posts
2. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 12 Posts
3. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 16 Posts
4. Junior Assistant Technician (Machining): 01 Post
5. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 05 Posts
6. Junior Assistant Technician (Drilling): 20 Posts
7. Junior Assistant Technician (Auto): 04 Posts
8. Junior Assistant Technician (Heavy Vehicle): 04 Posts
9. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 05 Posts
10. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration): 02 Posts
11. Junior Assistant (Material Management): 05 Posts
12. Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 09 Posts
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 Posts
14. Junior Security Supervisor: 04 Posts
15. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations): 01 Post
III. W-I Level: 11 Posts
1. Junior Fireman: 11 Posts
A-II Level: Rs. 12000 to 27000/-
A-I Level: Rs. 11,000 to 24,000/-
W-I Level: Rs. 10,000 to 18000/-
Age Required: Age limit should be as on 14-08-2015.
For A-I & A-II Posts: 18-35 years for SC/ ST, 18-30 years for General.
For W-I Posts: 18-32 years for SC/ ST, 18-27 years for General.
Age relaxation is applicable up to 10 years for PWD & Ex-Apprentice of ONGC, Ex-Serviceman, Departmental candidates as per rules.
Assistant Technician (Mechanical, Electronics & Telecommunication Instrumentation, Production, Electrical): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering.
Security Supervisor: Graduate with One year relevant experience.
Note: To get post wise qualification information, refer notification details given below.
Selection Process: Selection will be held on the basis of written test, Physical Standard Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Typing Efficiency test, Interview.
Processing/ Registration Fee: Pay Rs. 150/- for General. No fee for Ex Serviceman/ PWD candidates.
Candidates are required to submit Registration Fee through SBI Bank Challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com.
How to Apply ONGC Recruitment:
Before Apply Online, candidates should have valid E-mail ID, Contact number and scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph, signature.
Interested candidates may apply online through www.ongcindia.com on or before 14-08-2015.
After Complete Registration, take printout of online application and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-08-2015.
Last Date to Pay Fees: 17-08-2015.
Tentative Date of Written Test: 20-09-2015.