ONGC Recruitment 2015: Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC) invites application to fill 322 vacancies for the recruitment of Technical Assistant, Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Nurse, Medical Assistant, Asst Rigman, Asst Technician A-II Level Posts, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Rigman, Junior Asst, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Security Supervisor A-I Level Posts and Junior Fireman W-I Level Posts.
Interested candidates having Diploma, Post Graduate, 10th Pass, B.Sc with valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Assam can apply online through www.ongcindia.com on or before 24-07-2015.
ONGC Recruitment Details:
Total Vacancies: 332
Name & No. of Posts:
I. A-II Level: 119 Posts
1. Technical Assistant Gd III (Chemistry): 18 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil): 02 Posts
3. Technical Assistant Gd III (Geophysics): 01 Post
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 05 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Production): 50 Posts
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 24 Posts
7. Security Supervisor: 04 Posts
8. Nurse Gd III: 02 Posts
9. Medical Assistant Gd III (Industrial Hygiene): 01 Post
10. Asst Rigman (Drilling): 06 Posts
11. Asst Technician (Boiler): 06 Posts
II. A-I Level: 203 Posts
1. Jr Assistant Technician (Boiler): 01 Post
2. Jr Assistant Technician (Electrical): 15 Posts
3. Jr Assistant Technician (Diesel): 05 Posts
4. Jr Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 93 Posts
5. Jr Assistant Technician (Production): 25 Posts
6. Jr Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 Posts
7. Jr Assistant Technician (Welding): 02 Posts
8. Jr Assistant Technician (Fitting): 13 Posts
9. Jr Asst (Accounts): 05 Posts
10. Jr Assistant (Steno-English): 02 Posts
11. Jr Assistant (Material Management): 08 Posts
12. Jr Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch/ HV Operations): 16 Posts
13. Junior Technical Assistant (Geology): 02 Posts
14. Junior Asst (Personnel & Administration): 06 Posts
15. Junior Security Supervisor: 08 Posts
III. W-I Level: 10 Posts
1. Jr Fireman: 10 Posts
A-II Level: Rs. 12000 to 27000/-
A-I Level: Rs. 11,000 to 24,000/-
W-I Level: Rs. 10,000 to 18000/-
Age Required: Age limit should be as on 24-07-2015.
For A-I & A-II Posts: 18-35 years for SC/ ST, 18-33 years for OBC, 18-30 years for UR.
For W-I Posts: 18-32 years for SC/ ST, 18-30 years for OBC, 18-27 years for UR.
Age relaxation is applicable up to 10 years for PwD & Ex-Apprentice of ONGC, Ex-Serviceman, Departmental candidates as per rules.
Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry, Geophysics): Graduation Degree in Chemistry/ Geophysics/ Physics.
Assistant Technician (Civil, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Production): 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering.
Note: To get post wise qualification information, refer notification details given below.
Selection Process: Selection will be held on the basis of written test, Physical Standard Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Efficiency test/ Typing Efficiency test, Interview.
Processing/ Registration Fee: Pay Rs. 200/- along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs. 20/- for General/ OBC, Rs. 50/- along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates are required to submit Registration Fee through SBI Bank Challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com.
No fee for Ex Serviceman/ PWD candidates.
Must Read: IBPS PO Exam Notification 2015
How to Apply ONGC Recruitment:
Before Apply Online, candidates should have valid E-mail ID, Contact number and scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph, signature.
Interested candidates may apply online through www.ongcindia.com on or before 24-07-2015.
After Complete Registration, take printout of online application and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-07-2015.
Last Date to Pay Fees: 27-07-2015.
Tentative Date of Written Test: 20-09-2015.