KVS Admit Card 2016 PRT TGT PGT Exam Call Letter Available for Download Online at mecbsekvs.in
KVS Admit Card 2016: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will update its KVS Admit Card for candidates those who are applied for KVS LDC, UDC, TGT, PGT Exams. Candidates can Download KVS Admit Card, Hall Ticket through the official website kvsangathan.nic.in or by click the direct link given below.
The Organisation has announced the written test for PRT, TGT, TGT, Principal exam in the month of Nov/ Dec 2016. The written exam is going to conduct various exam centers in India to fill 6205 vacancies for the recruitment of Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Principal posts.
Here we list out all the Latest updates and news regarding to this examination. The vacancy details for each post are as follows.
- Primary Teacher: 4499 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 926 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher: 690 Posts
- Principal: 90 Posts
Nearly 2 Lakhs of candidates are registered for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts. Now all the candidates are waiting to know the exam date, centre and time.
Latest News: KVS has revised the exam dates for PGT, Stenographer and Librarian Posts. To get the official notification check the links given below.
KVS Admit Card 2016:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is going to conduct exams to fill 4339 vacancies for Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Primary Teacher, Trained Grade Teacher and other posts.
They didn’t officially mention the exam dates nut they soon conduct its written exam at various centers. After they publish the date and centers we will update in this page.
KVS Admit Card 2016, Hall Ticket Details:
Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Name of the Exam: Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
|Post Name||Exam Date||Duration||Timing|
|PGT’s||31.10.2015||180 Minutes||9.30 AM to 12.00 PM|
|Stenographer||21.11.2015 (Re-Exam)||120 Minutes||2.00 PM to 4.00 PM|
|Librarian||21.11.2015 (Re-Exam)||180 Minutes||9.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
Admit Card Status: Available
Candidates those who applied for KVS Exam can download KVS Hall ticket directly by follow the instructions carefully.
Instructions to Download KVS Admit Card 2016:
1. Go to the official KVS website kvsangathan.nic.in or Click the KVS Admit Card direct link shown below.
2. Click the link – Employment Notice at the bottom of the Home Page.
3. Click Admit Cards at the left side of Employment Notice page.
4. Choose the suitable link and Click to Download Admit Card.
5. A new page will open that contains Enter Roll No or Register Number, Date of Birth, Email ID etc.
6. After fill all the required details click submit button. Your admit card will be generated on the screen.
7. Now save your KVS Admit Card, take print out and keep it during examination.
Your KVS Admit Card containing details like Exam date, Venue, candidate name etc.
After downloading KVS Hall Ticket 2015, you must examine the admit card entries carefully.
In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the controller of examination immediately.