KVS Admit Card 2015: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will update its KVS Admit Card for candidates those who are applied for KVS LDC, UDC, TGT, PGT Exams. Candidates can Download KVS Admit Card, Hall Ticket through the official website kvsangathan.nic.in or by click the direct link given below.
Nearly 2 Lakhs of candidates are registered for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts. Now all the candidates are waiting to know the exam date, centre and time.
Latest Update: KVS recently announced the cancellation notice for UDC & Assistant Exam due to some Administrative reasons. Checkout the official notice given below.
Latest News: KVS has revised the exam dates for PGT, Stenographer and Librarian Posts. To get the official notification check the links given below.
KVS Admit Card 2015:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is going to conduct exams to fill 4339 vacancies for Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Primary Teacher, Trained Grade Teacher and other posts.
They didn’t officially mention the exam dates nut they soon conduct its written exam at various centers. After they publish the date and centers we will update in this page.
KVS Admit Card 2015, Hall Ticket Details:
Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Name of the Exam: Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
|Post Name||Exam Date||Duration||Timing|
|PGT’s||31.10.2015||180 Minutes||9.30 AM to 12.00 PM|
|Stenographer||21.11.2015 (Re-Exam)||120 Minutes||2.00 PM to 4.00 PM|
|Librarian||21.11.2015 (Re-Exam)||180 Minutes||9.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
Admit Card Status: Available
Candidates those who applied for KVS Exam can download KVS Hall ticket directly by follow the instructions carefully.
Instructions to Download KVS Admit Card 2015:
1. Go to the official KVS website kvsangathan.nic.in or Click the KVS Admit Card direct link shown below.
2. Click the link – Employment Notice at the bottom of the Home Page.
3. Click Admit Cards at the left side of Employment Notice page.
4. Choose the suitable link and Click to Download Admit Card.
5. A new page will open that contains Enter Roll No or Register Number, Date of Birth, Email ID etc.
6. After fill all the required details click submit button. Your admit card will be generated on the screen.
7. Now save your KVS Admit Card, take print out and keep it during examination.
Your KVS Admit Card containing details like Exam date, Venue, candidate name etc.
After downloading KVS Hall Ticket 2015, you must examine the admit card entries carefully.
In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the controller of examination immediately.