Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016, Clerk, PO, SO, Executive Vacancies Apply Online through www.karnatakabank.com
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016: Karnataka Bank has issued online application for the recruitment of Clerk posts. The Online Application starts from 01-12-2016. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-12-2016.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Karnataka Bank officially announced huge vacancies for Clerk Posts. The recruitment is suitable for candidates having Graduate in in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Computer Application/ Business Administration/ Business Management. The selection process for this recruitment is made on the basis of performance in Online Exam and Personal Interview. This is really a great opportunity for job seeking candidates can enter as employee of Karnataka bank jobs in India. For further information regarding Age limit, Qualification and Application fee… etc is given below.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016 Details:
Post Name: Clerk
Age Required: Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 01-12-2016 (i.e. the applicant must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1998 (both dates inclusive)).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Computer Application/ Business Administration/ Business Management from a recognized university.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of following examination: Online Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Pay Rs. 600/- Application fee for all category except (SC/ ST/ PWD), Pay Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
The payment should be made online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016:
Before Apply Online, Candidates should have valid Email ID, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
Interested candidates may apply online through Karnataka Bank official website from 01-12-2016 to 21-12-2016.
1. Go to the official website www.karnatakabank.comand Click the Career link.
2. There is two links are available particularly for Probationary Officer Recruitment. One is for “Advertisement” Notification and Another is for Online Application for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016.
3. Click the link “Link for Online Application” to register and fill all the required details in the applicable form.
4. After complete all details in the Online Application, click submit form.
5. A form containing Provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
6. Save the Reg. No and Password and use it to edit the online filled application.
Now Upload the scanned photograph and Signature and Checkout all the details carefully and Click “Final Submit” button.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 01-12-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 21-12-2016
Last Date for Editing Online Application: 21-12-2016
Last Date for Printing Online Application: 05-01-2017
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Important Links: