ICICI Recruitment 2017 PO, SO, Clerk Vacancies Apply Online at www.icicicareers.com, ICICI PO Recruitment for Graduate Candidates.
ICICI Recruitment 2017: ICICI Bank has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme in batch of May 2017 and August 2017. The Online Application starts from May 2017 and August 2017 batches will remain open till 31-12-2016 @ www.icicicareers.com.
ICICI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification:
ICICI Bank officially announced huge vacancies for Probationary Officer posts. The recruitment is suitable for candidates having Any Bachelor Degree (Graduation). The selection process for this recruitment is made on the basis of performance in Online Aptitude Test, GD and Personal Interview. This is really a great opportunity for job seeking candidates can enter as employee of ICICI bank jobs in India. For further information regarding Age limit, Qualification and Application fee etc is given below.
ICICI PO Recrutiment Details:
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Age Required: Age limit should be up to 25 years as on 31-12-2016 (i.e candidates should have been born on or after 31-12-1991).
Educational Qualification: Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
Selection Process: Online Aptitude Test, Online Psychometric Questionnaire, Case Based Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Merit List.
How to Apply ICICI PO Vacancies:
Before Apply Online, Candidates should have valid Email ID, scanned copies of photograph and signature.
1. Go to the official website www.icicicareers.com and Click the Career link.
2. There is two links are available particularly for Probationary Officer Recruitment. One is for “Advertisement” Notification and Another is for Online Application for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2017.
3. Click the link “Link for Online Application” to register and fill all the required details in the applicable form.
4. After complete all details in the Online Application, click submit form.
5. A form containing Provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
6. Save the Reg. No and Password and use it to edit the online filled application.
Now Upload the scanned photograph and Signature and Checkout all the details carefully and Click “Final Submit” button.
Starting Date to Apply Online (May 2017 & August 2017 Batches): 31-12-2016
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 Links: