Honeywell Careers 2015: Honeywell Jobs in Madurai for Any Graduate Freshers as Engineer. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online through the direct link given below.
Honeywell Recruitment Details:
Company Name: Honeywell
Post Name: Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Shift: Day Job
0-2 years of experience is required in the following areas:
1. Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards, perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
2. Know the schedule of the deliverable on the module that he/she working on.
3. Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she is working on.
4. Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
5. Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
6. Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
7. Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues.
1. Candidates should be a Graduate from a recognized university.
2. Knowledge and experience about C++ Programming.
1. Testing Experience (unit and Integration testing)
2. Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V Testing for Level A or B products
3. Good knowledge of DO-178B/C, Requirements based testing and Structural Coverage activities.
4. Awareness of the software life cycle.
5. Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
6. Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
7. Quick Learner, able to grasp concepts quickly and good communication skills
Honeywell Careers 2015 – Click here to Apply Online