DMRC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 3428 Asst Manager, Station Controller, Junior Engineer, Maintainer Posts at delhimetrorail.com Latest Delhi Metro Rail Jobs.
DMRC Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued employment notification to fill 3428 Executive & Non Executive Vacancy for Graduate, Engineering and Diploma candidates.
It is good to announce this huge vacancy for all candidates those are willing to enter Indian Railways. The vacancies that are quoted by DMRC are as follows: Asst Manager (Electrical, Signal & Telecom, Civil, HR, and Operations), Asst Technical Manager (Finance), Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Asst, Junior Engineer (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Civil), Account Asst & Maintainer Posts.
DMRC Recruitment 2016 delhimetrorail.com Vacancy:
Total Vacancies: 3428
Post Name: Executive & Non Executive
I. Executive: 44 Posts
Assistant Manager/ Electrical: 14 Posts
2. Assistant Manager/ S&T: 07 Posts
3. Assistant Manager/ Civil: 05 Posts
4. Assistant Manager/ Operations: 05 Posts
5. Assistant Manager/ HR: 03 Posts
6. Assistant Technical Manager/ Finance: 10 Posts
II. Non Executive: 3384
1. Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO): 662 Posts
2. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 1100 Posts
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 48 Posts
4. Junior Engineer (Electronics): 81 Posts
5. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 10 Posts
6. Junior Engineer (Civil): 66 Posts
7. Account Assistant: 24 Posts
8. Maintainer: 1393 Posts
Age Required: Age limit should between 18 – 28 years (i.e. born not earlier than 02-07-1988 and not later than 01-07-1998) as on 01-07-2016.
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Assistant Manager (Electrical, S&T, Civil): B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil) and GATE qualification.
Assistant Manager (Operations): B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Mechanical) or MBA in Marketing/ International Business Operations/ Logistics.
Assistant Manager (HR): MBA or equivalent in HR.
Assistant Technical Manager (Finance): CA/ ICWA with post qualification work experience in relevant field of one year.
Station Controller/ Train Operator: 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths).
Customer Relations Assistant: Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline and computer literacy.
Junior Engineer (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Civil): 3 years Engineering Diploma in relevant discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Account Assistant: B.Com or equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute.
Maintainer: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade.
Selection Process: The selection for DMRC Recruitment will be made on the basis of following successive stages: Written Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination
Application Fee: Pay Rs. 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for UR and OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Payment should be made by using system generated bank challan with a unique Bank Reference Number in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website.
How to Apply DMRC Recruitment 2016 – 2017:
Before Applying Online, Candidates should have valid Email ID, scanned copies of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, GATE score card (wherever applicable).
1. Go to the Official Website www.delhimetrorail.com.
2. Click on Careers and Select the desired post to Apply.
3. Fill all the required details carefully and upload the scanned copies of required files.
4. After successful filling up of the application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
5. All the Registration process is finished, take printout copy of application form and keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-09-2016 at 10:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-10-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Starting Date to Payment of Fee: 17-09-2016
Last Date to Payment of Fee: 18-10-2016
Last Date for Bank Challan will be generated: 15-10-2016 by 23:59 hrs.