DDA Admit Card 2016 JE, DDA JE Call Letter for 675 Group A, B, C, D Vacancy Hall Ticket Available Online at www.dda.org.in
DDA Admit Card 2016: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has issued employment notification to fill 675 Group A, B, C, D vacancies for the recruitment of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Assistant Accounts officer, Legal Assistant, Assistant section officer (ASO), Sectional Officer (Horticulture), Junior Engineer (Civil), (Elect./Mech.), Junior Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Patwari Posts. Huge numbers of candidates are applied for this examination. Now the organization is going to release its DDA Admit Card 2016 through www.dda.org.in.
DDA Admit Card 2016 JE Hall Ticket:
DDA is going to conduct online written exam with Skill Test as a first phase to quality the candidates for personal interview. The written test will be conducted for 2 hours. The Qualified applicants will be called for interview.
The Organization does not officially announce the exact date of examination. But we are expecting the exam on the month of August 2016.
Organization Name: Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Post Name: Junior Engineer (JE) and ASO
Total Vacancies: 675 Posts
Month of Examination: August 2016
DDB Admit Card Status: Available Soon
Applicants must note that the Organization does not send the DDA Admit Card through Post. You must Download the Admit Card through the direct link given below. The Admit Card containing details like Candidates Name, Registration Number, Exam Name, Center, Timing Details etc.
How to Download DDA Admit Card 2016:
1. Go to the DDA website www.dda.org.in or Click the DDA Hall Ticket direct link shown below.
2. Click -> Admit Card Link at the Right side of the Page.
3. Enter Registration number and Password or Date of birth in a required field.
4. Click on Submit button. A PDF file containing your admit card containing all the details generated on the screen.
5. Now save your DDA JE Hall Ticket, take print out and keep it during examination.