CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2015: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has published its CSIR UGC NET Admit Card for candidates those who are applied for National Eligibility Test to get admission in the Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer Post at various colleges.
Candidates can Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2015, Hall Ticket through the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in or by click the direct link given below.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2015:
University Grants Commission is responsible to organize this NET examination every year. Large number of candidates attends the UGC NET EXAM at various exam centers all over India. This exam is mainly conducted to get admission in the Junior Research Fellowship & Lecturer Post in various colleges.
Organization: University Grants Commission
Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (NET)
Date of Examination: 20th December 2015
Admit Card Status: Available
Candidates those who applied for UGC NET can download UGC NET Admit Card directly by follow the instructions carefully.
How to Download CISR UGC NET Admit Card 2015:
1. Go to the official CISR website www.csirhrdg.res.in or Click the UGC NET Admit Card direct link shown below.
2. Click the link – Admit Card NET Dec 2015.
3. Enter registration number and date of birth in a required field.
4. Click on Submit button. Your admit card will be generated on the screen.
5. Now save your UGC NET Hall Ticket, take print out and keep it during examination.
Your UGC NET Hall Ticket containing details like Exam date, Venue, candidate name etc.
After downloading Admit Card, you must examine the admit card entries carefully.