BESCOM Recruitment 2015: Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) has notifies recruitment to fill 67 vacancies for Assistant, Junior Assistant Posts
Interested Candidates having Bachelor Degree, Diploma in Accountancy and Auditing can apply BESCOM Recruitment 2015 by filling Online Application through www.bescom.org on or before 22nd June 2015.
BESCOM Recruitment Details:
BESCOM invites application only for local persons from Hyderabad, Karnataka region. Selection for Asst and Junior Asst Posts are based on written exam. So candidates can Download the syllabus for BESCOM Recruitment 2015 through the official BESCOM website.
Total Vacancies: 67
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant: 11 Posts
2. Junior Assistant: 56 Posts
Age limit should between 18 years to 38 years for General, 18 years to 38 years for SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD candidates.
Candidates must possess Bachelor degree from any recognized university for Post No.1, Diploma in Accountancy and Auditing for Post No.2.
Selection will be held on the basis of performance in written test.
Application Fee: Pay Rs. 500/- for General Candidates, Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST Candidates through e-post offices on or before 23/06/2015.
No Application Fee for PWD candidates.
How to Apply:
Before Apply Online Candidates should have valid Email ID and Mobile No.
Interested candidates can Apply Online for BESCOM Recruitment 2015 through www.bescom.org on or before 22-06-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Go to the BESCOM official website bescom.org or click the Apply Online link given below.
2. Click the link – > ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT/ JUNIOR ASSISTANT BESCOM-2015.
3. Select the district and Fill all the required details.
4. Upload the Photo with Signature.
5. Checkout the entered details carefully and Click Submit button.
6. After submit the ONLINE application, candidates should take print Post Office payment challan and pay the fees.
7. Take print out of application form and keep it for future reference.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 22/06/2015 up to 4.00pm
Last date for payment of Application Fee at e-post-office: 23/06/2015